Friday, January 22, 2010

The Best Surprise!!!

Just wanted to share a quick post...

This afternoon as Alexa was finishing up lunch the doorbell rang. I went to the door and through the speckled glass saw a long-haired brunette. Since I wasn't expecting anyone I was very curious... So I opened the door (while trying to hold Chloe back) and saw a girl texting on her cell phone. It wasn't until she pushed the door wide open that my brain registered that it was Danielle!!!!! It brought tears to my eyes that my baby sister surprised us! The moment she walked into the kitchen, Alexa started shouting "Yant. Yant. Yant." Alexa cried and cried when I took her away from Auntie to go to nap and immediately asked for "Yant" when she woke up :-) We had to go to Kroger to get stuff for dinner, so Auntie carried Alexa into the garage and handed her to me to put in the car seat. Alexa spazzed out thinking Auntie was leaving and didn't stop crying until she saw Auntie sit down in the front seat. I don't know which of the two of us is happier that Danielle is here for the weekend ;-)

Needless to say, WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE we got this afternoon!! We're going to really enjoy our weekend with [Auntie] Danielle ♥ Ciao.

1 comment:

janine said...

Wow what a great surprise. I'm certain that you will have a great weekend with your lil sis. Love, Aunt Janine