Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Alexa Videos

Mommy and Alexa being ROCKSTARS (i.e. wearing sunglasses inside of Walmart, lol). I was shocked that she actually left them on, so I bought Alexa her first pair of BIG sunglasses like Mommy wears. I even taught her how to put them on her head ;-)










As promised, I took a few videos of Alexa this afternoon. And I did it the day after a post and am posting them right away because I'm really excited to share with y'all just how intelligent & funny are little girl is ~ Enjoy!!

Something I taught her last week...


The funny thing that Noni taught Alexa last weekend, and the polite thing Daddy taught her last night...


See how amazing she is? At 18 months old, Alexa is already thinking "outside the box" (no pun intended) with my question!


Here is Alexa saying all of her friends' names. She loves going to the gym so much!


A farewell from Her Highness


I hope that you've enjoyed these videos, as they are a brief reflection of how awesome Alexa is. I know it may sound like I am bragging about her, but I am just so proud of her!! Ciao.

1 comment:

janine said...

Alexa is pretty amazing. Thanks for taking the time to load these for our pleasure. Love, Aunt Janine & Uncle Ken