Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coach Handbag & Pita Pit

We've had a busy and fun past few days! We went to the outlets in Jeffersonville over the weekend, and I got my "once a year designer purse." Actually, I get two this year (one this summer) because I got such a bargain on the Coach handbag! Yippee!!! All of our other outlet purchases were for Alexa and Chloe - I told Dan that we must be good parents if we want to spend all of our money on the kids and not ourselves :) On Monday, Alexa and I went to my friend Becky's for lunch, and on Tuesday we had lunch with one of my brother's friends, Maggie. We met her at Pita Pit down on THE Ohio State University's campus! PITA PIT = YUMMY!!! After lunch, we drove around the campus area to see all of the construction going on, it is crazy! Before long that place is going to be unrecognizable to me, an alumni!











Alexa & Chloe enjoying a sunny afternoon in the backyard.












She's really been gnawing on those teethers! At lunch (Pita Pit) with Maggie :)












My new PURPLE Coach handbag :) Chloe in her new mock-1980s collar.

Ciao.

No comments: