Friday, April 17, 2009

What a GREAT day!


Shopping at Easton
is exhausting!








Nothing is greater than Alexa's giggles!!!

Yesterday was a beautiful day, so I decided to enjoy it with outdoor shopping at Easton :) When we do move [one day] I will seriously miss the shopping in Columbus! So Alexa and I set off for Easton a little after 11 am and didn't return home until after 4 pm. I bought myself a new pair of jeans (of which I was in dire need because I am down to my W.W. goal weight - yay!), and I bought Alexa a new book (Little Cloud by Eric Carle), an alphabet floor puzzle (for when she's bigger), and a cute new pink dress (for this summer). It was nice to walk around outdoors and to feel the sun on my shoulders :) Alexa was in a great mood all day! She really is quite aware of her surroundings and is so observant - she probably enjoys being my shopping companion because there is so much to look at, lol. Her happy spirits continued into the evening... Dan had her laughing in her bouncer while we were making dinner (another great thing about the nice weather - we had grilled kabobs!). After dinner, she apparently found my kisses hysterical.
Today is shaping up to be another gorgeous day. This afternoon Alexa and I are going to play in the backyard with Chloe!! I'll be sure to post pictures later. Tonight Dan and I are going out with friends (I'm looking forward to having some Coronas) and tomorrow we are going to enjoy the weather by heading down to Jeffersonville to do some outlet shopping (I'm due for my "one designer purse a year"). TGIF y'all... Ciao.

3 comments:

Mom/Noni said...

Laughter is the best medicine! While reading this blog I must have missed what you bought me. Hmmm...
Love to all and miss you bunches and bunches!
Mom/Noni

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures and stories. It makes me feel like a part of your lives.
Love,
Aunt J9

Erin Walker said...

Thats Awesome! When do they start to giggle??