Sunday, December 21, 2008

KAT!!!!

Aunty Kat meeting Alexa for the very first time!

My best friend, my daughter, and me... pure awesomeness!

Kat and Alexa were fast friends.


This afternoon we went out to the east side of town to finally introduce Alexa to my best friend, Kat, and her boyfriend, Dave. They live in London and just arrived in the States for the holidays. It was so great to finally see Kat holding Alexa! It was just great to see Kat in general. She is one of the only friends that have not treated me differently since finding out I was prego back in the spring. I know that having a child means growing up and maturing, but it doesn't mean I am a completely different person. Kat just gets that, she gets me. Anyways, I'm just happy that her and Dave are in town for two weeks!!!
The next time I blog, we'll be in PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KatUK said...

It was one of my favourite days ever meeting Alexa. She is a gorgeous baby, and you make a lovely family. You could tell how much I loved her instantly because I didn't want to let her go.

I wish I could be there to support you and watch her grow, but until I see her later in the year, I will just have to send her some presents!

There will be more Ritchey kids as the years go on but I think she will hold a special place in my heart as she is your first.