Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Productive Day

Our bubbling beauty in her bouncer.

Trying out the sling - I was able to get a few Christmas gifts wrapped this way!

Dan and Alexa fell asleep on the couch.

The sling was definitely helpful today... I was able to get all of our Christmas gifts wrapped, I cleaned the kitchen and family, and did a few other random things (like played online, lol). Now, Alexa and I just have to shop for Dan/Daddy, and we will be all done! After spending the morning downtown in a class, Dan worked from home in the afternoon today. He got to experience how Alexa constantly wants to be held and tried a new trick with her - he laid her in the bassinet with his undershirt, and she stopped fussing. It was amazing. I may have to try it when he is at work - maybe she just misses her Daddy while he's gone (like I do). Will post more when we have a more eventful day :)

No comments: