Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Friends & A Trip to the Salon

Paul's buddy, Ben, who just returned from Iraq.

My hair dresser, Cate, with Alexa.

Me & Alexa at Lagier Salon.

Noni & Alexa after our hair appointments - Alexa didn't need hers done yet :)

Danielle's friend, Erin (and she's also Cate's little sister), meeting Alexa for the first time.

Well, we arrived safe and sound in Perry on Monday afternoon. The trip took about 20 minutes longer than usual because of weather. That evening we hung out at home with my family and some of Paul's friends. We also began working on a gingerbread house - it didn't get finished until Tuesday afternoon (I'll post pictures of it later). On Tuesday, Mom, Alexa, and I ran a few last minute errands before our hair appointment. Then, in the evening Aunt Janine, Uncle Ken, and Gram came out for dinner. So far we've had a really great visit... I've enjoyed my time with my family, and Dan is perfecting his stroke on Tiger Woods Wii Gold :)
I've posted some pictures of a few new friends (of Alexa's) and from the hair salon. I'm sure I'll have many more pictures to post in the next few days between the holiday and meeting more friends (everyone my parents, brother, and sister know wants to meet the munchkin).
Tonight is my most favorite day of the year, hands down! We'll go to Mass this afternoon and then head to Gram's house. Then tomorrow is my baby girl's first Christmas. I know it is going to be a very special day!!!

No comments: