Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Permissions

I had a talk yesterday with my grandma, and she brought some valid points to my attention in regards to the 'publicness' (if you will) of this blog. I had not thought about when I post how we are going out of town that I am announcing on the world wide web that our house is unattended. I also hadn't thought about the fact that I am declaring to potential kidnappers or pedafiles that I have a young baby in my house (I know, I know, I sound a tad dramatic, but people are freaking crazy!). I am stubbornly admitting that my grandmother is right about the safety issues my postings potentially create for Alexa, Dan, and me. Therefore, next Sunday (March 1st) I am going to make my page only accessible to people who have 'permission.' Simply put, I will provide Blogspot with a list of email addresses of people who can check our blog. So, if you are a person who wants to continue to have access please email me at nicoleritchey@gmail.com. Thanks for your understanding and continued interest in our lives!!!

3 comments:

perrynana said...

Thank God you are listening to Grandma. We discussed this topic at leangth when I was over there on Sunday and she told me she was going to talk to you. It is a crazy world out there. Include me as a friend so that I can continue to keep up.
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Grandma knows best and glad you think so too. Funny how a woman who does not even own a computer knows more about it than the rest of us. Dan, grandma has some of your trivial knowledge...watch out! I am sure this is a given...count me in on your list of approved predators. LOL Cannot wait to see you all!
Love forever,
Mom/Noni
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Please include me too! I don't want to miss anything.