Sunday, February 15, 2009

The rest of last week...

A photo of us at the library (non self-portrait for once).

Alexa in her exersaucer.

Tummy time!

She's just got the biggest, most beautiful eyes :)

Alexa snuggling on Daddy's chest for the first time since she was like a week old.
For whatever reason, she hasn't liked laying on him like this.


I'm extremely exhausted from a fun-filled weekend in Perry, but I wanted to quick post a few photos from the end of last week (I'll post about our trip home in the morning). Alexa and I went to story time at the library, out to lunch with my friend Jess, and to the mall on Tuesday. I saw the best Alexa smile ever on Tuesday when we arrived at the library - I was getting her out of her carseat when Ms. Allison started "Skinamerinky Dinky Dink" and her face just lit up! It was AMAZING! Among the things we bought at the mall was a bubble kit from Gymboree (because I have been so impressed with how great the bubbles are at the library and Alexa is fascinated with them). They are not a sticky mess, and they don't pop right away! Wednesdays I teach PSR so I don't really do much but hang out at home. So I decided I was going to start putting Alexa on a nap schedule based on some magazine articles I have read recently. She is napping around 9:30 am for just under an hour and then again at like 1:00 pm for 2-2.5 hours. She has a 20 minute catnap around 7 pm and then goes to bed around 8:30 pm and wakes up at like 7 am. This schedule seems to be working out pretty well, even with our trip home this weekend. I'm thankful to start having a routine with Alexa because it really helps me to plan my day. Dan worked from home on Thursday because we took my car into the shop to make sure it's in good shape for our drive to NC. We leave on Wednesday! I'm super excited about the trip!!!
Anyways, like I said I am exhausted so tomorrow I will post about Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Nighty-night :)

No comments: