Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sarah's Baby Shower

On Sunday, Alexa and I went to Sarah's Baby Shower :) Sarah's husband, Adam, is Dan's cousin. We had a great time seeing a lot of the Ritchey women, celebrating the soon-to-arrive Baby Ritchey, and talking wedding with Dan's cousin Brittney! Below are some photos from the shower.

Alexa and Mommy in our party dresses.

Aunt Therese feeding the baby... nice diaper, Alexa.

Jaclyn, Dan's cousin, is great with Alexa!

Soon Laura, another cousin, will have one of her own :)

Sarah and her "audience" - Kaycee, Kailey, & Emi

Aunt Susan getting creative - trying to guess how big Sarah's belly is with ribbon.

So pretty!

Me & Sarah at the end of the shower.

Yesterday, my friend Becky came and spent the afternoon with us. We've been trying to get together on Mondays, so that has been really nice! We had lunch and just visited for hours :) Thank goodness, I still have a couple really good friends! Other than the update, I have a few questions to put out there...
Does anyone have suggestions on how to stop Alexa's "bald spot" from getting worse? I have her sleeping on her side at night now, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to get Alexa to nap in her crib? She seems to be a cat-napper, short 20-30 minute naps, multiple times a day. She falls asleep while I hold her, and then when I set her down she wakes up.
How long is a baby obsessed with putting their hands in their mouth? It is honestly driving me crazy, I try to give her things to put in their instead (like the rings) but she much rather eat her hands. Help!
Alrighty, well we are off to Babytime at the library, lunch with my friend Jess, and then to the mall for a few things.... ciao.

No comments: