Monday, March 30, 2009

Alexa's 5 Months Old Already!!!











Alexa fell asleep on our bed last Thursday... she looked so cute, I had to capture it on "film."










Happy 5 Months Old, Alexa!!! Hanging in bed with Chloe & Daddy on Friday morning.










Good times at Sammy K's (aka The Tavern).










**LOVE**











Me with Lindsey Klco & Brittney Klco :)










Alexa finally met Linds!











The whole fam (minus Paul) went to meet Regan Isabella Bearer :)










"Auntie Babe" with Regan - Dan & Regan










Alexa loved her BFF's outfit so much that I went and bought her it yesterday!










Mommy & Regan :) Nana & Regan :)











A's 1st bubble bath!











My friend Jess's baby shower.


Alexa has really taken a liking to her activity gym... in this video she demonstrates how she kicks, plays with the toys, and looks at herself in the mirror!


We've been waiting for Alexa to talk (and I know we'll still be waiting awhile), but here is her new "noise." She does this CONSTANTLY!!!

As always, we are busy bees! It was an especially hectic and short trip to P-town this weekend. Friday night was a Fish Fry with Gram and then out to Sammy K's (thanks for babysitting Mom & Dad). Saturday was visiting the Klco's with Alexa, a pedicure with Mom & Danielle, church, and meeting Regan :) Sunday we got on the rode really early because I had my friend Jess's baby shower. It was nice to leave Alexa at home with Dan for a few hours so I could attend that and do some shopping kid-free. Now, I have just a few days to prepare/pack because we leave for NC & SC on Friday morning (Mom, D, and E will be here Thursday night). Can't wait for our trip! Ciao y'all.

1 comment:

KatUK said...

She is so beautiful and I love the videos! She'll be speaking in full sentences before you know it : ).

Can't wait to see her in December, but until then I will continue to be an avid reader of your blog.

Kat xx