Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rockstar Alexa Rose











Alexa wearing a hoodie that Aunty Kat sent from England. Alexa with Janelle at Panera.












We are ROCKSTARS sporting our sunglasses :)-















Just wanted to show y'all real quick our lil ROCKSTAR, Alexa :) This afternoon, we went to lunch at Panera (yummy!) with a friend of my brother's, Janelle. We had a really nice visit with her and will definitely do it again soon!! After lunch, I decided to shop since we were up at Polaris afterall... so we went to TJMaxx, Carter's, Home Goods, and Marshalls. Alexa made out like a bandit! She got a new sleepsack, a few new books, new flashcards, a St. Patrick's Day sleeper, and of course, her ROCKSTAR sunglasses (just to name a few things). I have a slight obsession with (and collection of) sunglasses so I figured I better instill this in my daughter, lol. She actually didn't mind having the sunglasses on because she never messed with them at all. I had her wearing them in Marshalls and a lady walking by us even commented on how cute she was :)
This time tomorrow WE'LL BE IN PERRY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KatUK said...

Wait- where is the video of Alexa eating cereal???