Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Papa's Birthday (& the OSU game)

Alexa watching soap operas with Noni.

Look at how much she loves her Papa!

Big beautiful eyes!

My dad with a few of his birthday gifts - Jimmy Johnson apparel.

Alexa with the birthday boy.

My mom, Alexa, me and Danielle.

Alexa with her grandparents.

Our little family :)

Our Buckeye!!!

Me & Alexa sporting our Buckeye clothes.

Before we left Perry on Sunday, we were able to celebrate my dad's birthday. It was nice to be able to celebrate a birthday with my family since I've missed so many being in Columbus. We plan on going back to Perry for another visit the weekend before my mom's birthday. So we'll be able to celebrate with her too :) The drive back to Columbus was a sad one for me. Every time we leave my parents (or they leave us) it gets harder and harder to be apart from them. I just don't want them to miss out on Alexa's life (and the lives of any other children we have). I hope and pray that circumstances will change so that one day we will be close by...
Moving on to other sad topics, the Buckeye loss. We watched the game at Sean and Stephanie's condo. As you can see above, Alexa looked like a true fan in her Buckeye dress (that fits way better now than it did for her hospital pics).
Sorry for the sad/depressing post. Will write more later when my spirits are a bit higher...

No comments: