Monday, January 26, 2009

Prayer Request...

When I get a free moment (probably not until this evening), I'll post more pictures and details from our trip to Perry this past weekend. I just wanted to post real quick to talk about how I'm feeling - I am really having a hard time living 171 miles from my parents. As usual, our drive back last night was depressing and tear-filled for me. You would think it would get easier, but it doesn't. Dublin just does not feel like home anymore because as the saying goes "Home Is Where the Heart Is," and my heart is in Perry with my parents, Paul, and Danielle. Please pray that I will be strong and can put on a "happy face" for Dan and Alexa. Pray that God will offer me comfort while this situation remains as it is, and also pray that someday soon we will move...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad but thank God for all the quality time we spend together, the fun times we have, the crazy things we do and how you really get to sleep well when you are in Perry! :)
I love and miss you all!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom/Noni